The McIntosh McAire integrated audio system delivers the legendary McIntosh look and sound quality in a compact size. The McAire’s space saving design and room filling sound makes this system versatile enough to accommodate the audio needs of any room in your home.
- Built in AirPlay®allows you to wirelessly stream music via your Wi-Fi network* from your Mac or PC based iTunes® library, as well as music stored on your iPad,® iPhone® or iPod touch.®
- Utilizing a USB cable, iPod classic and select iPod nanos can also be connected (see Specifications for complete list of compatible Apple devices).
- Featuring two 4” woofers, two 2” midranges and two ¾” tweeters, the McAire can breathe new life into your digital library; depending on your previous iTunes playback device, the McAire may be like hearing your music again for the first time.
- To meet your room aesthetics or personal preference, the speaker grilles are easily removed to expose the midranges and tweeters.
- USB docking is available for all day playback and charging, with song selection and volume handled by the included remote control. Computers, TVs and other sources may be quickly connected for full range, high fidelity sound.
Depth (in.) 17 Width (in.) 19.37 Height (in.) 8 Airplay Yes Ethernet Port 1 Wi-Fi Built in Yes Auxiliary Input 1 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 44