BASS MADE EASY
- Pioneer’s SP-SB23W Speaker Bar is powered by six individual amplifiers— one for each independent driver. Each amplifier produces up to 28 Watts of power for increased audio dynamics and enhanced overall “headroom” at virtually any volume level.
- To handle the low frequencies, the Speaker Bar system includes a wireless subwoofer featuring a 6.5-inch driver that’s powered by a built-in 50-Watt amplifier. Tuned to 42 Hz (-10 dB), the output level can be conveniently adjusted with a Speaker Bar remote.
- The last thing most people want is another remote control unit on the coffee table. That’s why we gave the Speaker Bar system a special learning mode that lets you quickly teach it to respond to commands from virtually any remote you choose.
- Most sound bars on the market have enclosures made of plastic. Pioneer’s Speaker Bar features a composite wood cabinet enclosure with a special curved design, helping it resist the “flexing” that can occur when the speakers are at high volume. With its superior resistance to undesirable resonance, composite wood provides more faithful sound reproduction.
- Immersive audio doesn’t have to be complicated. Pioneer’s Speaker Bar system is designed to make set-up simple. With minimal cables to connect and an easy synchronization process, you’ll be enjoying a remarkable entertainment experience in just minutes.
Color Black Ash Vinyl Depth (in.) 4.74 Width (in.) 35.98 Height (in.) 4.05 Woofer Size 6.5" Tweeter Size 1" x 2 Midrange Size 3" x 4