Flagship Floor Standing Speakers
Expanding on the radical design found in the award-winning Aero speakers, Aeromax 6 has been tuned to the max to become even better sounding than its predecessor. Available in beautiful, modern, gloss black and white lacquer finishes and with a more coherent and immersive sound, Aeromax 6 is innovative, stylish and ideal for those who want the best stereo performance.
By replacing the traditional tweeter with a BMR (Balanced Mode Radiator) driver, the Aeromax 6 offers a radical improvement in audio quality compared to its rivals. Using the BMR shifts the crossover point between tweeter and woofer away from the usual 3kHz, right at the middle of the human ear's most sensitive hearing range, to a less problematic 250Hz. The result is a more natural, immersive and coherent sound. The 4th generation BMR® driver construction also delivers a more room-filling sound by using horizontal vibration modes for a much wider sound. This makes them ideal for modern homes and room layouts where speakers might not end up placed optimally for traditional stereo. You can place the Aeromax 6 where you want and still get great stereo and surround effects.
Increased Bass Performance
- As well as offering a more coherent sound at the top end, the unique BMR® technology offers advantages at the bottom end too. Aeromax cone drivers and subwoofers are specifically designed to complement the BMR™ drivers - producing cinematic, immersive sound with sumptuous and accurate bass. And with two mid base drivers incorporated into the Aeromax 6 the bass is ground shaking.
New BMR® Driver:
- Aeromax 2 and Aeromax 6 both feature a brand new, 4th generation BMR® driver with exceptional high frequency extension to deliver a crisp and detailed top end.
- Aeromax uses ultra-high-grade crossover components to bring superb levels of detail and transparency.
New Speaker Terminals:
- Aeromax 2 and 6 feature brands new, audiophile grade, gold plated speaker terminal posts for the ultimate performance.
High Grade Internal Cabling:
- Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) internal cabling for the purest signal path from the audiophile grade, gold plated terminal posts to the crossover and drive units.
Superior Cabinet Bracing:
- Extensively braced cabinets lock the drive units mechanically to the cabinet structure resulting in lower coloration and cleaner dynamics. This is especially important with Aeromax as the drivers are high-power subwoofers, so the more rigid the cabinet, the better.
Color Black Gloss Depth (in.) 13.5 Width (in.) 9.4 Height (in.) 38.6 Sold as Pair Impedance 8 ohms Sensitivity 90 dB Woofer Size 6.5" x 2 Speaker Type Floor-standing Loudspeaker Radiator Size 2" Radiator Composition Balanced
Specification Sheet Download