The Ci Series combines advanced audio technologies, brilliantly innovative engineering and superlative design. Each model is engineered to attain the ultimate performance in its specific setting, and integrates perfectly with other KEF speakers.
Ultra Thin Bezel (UTB)
- KEF’s search for the definitive discreet Ci speaker has culminated in the new Ultra Thin Bezel designs, offering the slimmest possible visible rim around the speaker.
- The ‘tangerine’ waveguide has exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics, and provides excellent driver protection.
Forward Woofer Mounting
- Forward woofer mounting is another KEF technology that eliminates diffraction and ensures we create speakers that perform brilliantly regardless of placement.
Computer Optimized Trim Ring
- The new, computer optimized trim ring offers stunning midrange clarity and a more open and natural sound across a wider area.
Special Grille Treatments
- Ci UTB speakers feature a powder-coated grille treated with a proprietary process, which combined with the moisture-resistant fixings and other rugged materials we use, makes the speaker corrosion resistant so it’s ideal for use in humid and salt spray conditions, such as bathrooms, near pools, beside the ocean, or even on your yacht.
- UTB™ Ultra Thin Bezel
- Asymmetrical tweeter island for wide off-axis response
- 19mm (1") Aluminum dome tweeter and ‘tangerine’ waveguide
- 160mm (8") extended response bass driver
Depth (in.) 4.7 Width (in.) 11 Height (in.) 11 Warranty 5 Year Warranty. See store for full details. Tweeter Size 1 Shipping Weight (lbs.) 3.74 Sold as Each Tweeter Composition Aluminum Sensitivity 89 dB Impedance 8 ohms Maximum Power Handling 100