Stewart’s 4Way Screenwall Electrimask features both horizontal and vertical masking, providing the ultimate flexibility in aspect ratios. Combining a fixed screenwall with three individually motorized masking panels, this screen allows for any aspect ratio ranging from 1.33:1 to 2.35:1.
Optimize your 4Way Screenwall Electrimask with a variety of Stewart’s award-winning front projection materials. Microperf X2 and Cinemaperf are available when acoustic transparency is required (acoustically transparent panels also available upon request).
Stewart's exclusive VeLux™ black-velvet appliqu gives the 4Way Screenwall Electrimask a luxurious look and feel. This specialized frame finish absorbs possible over-scan while boosting perceived contrast.
- Variable Aspect Ratio - Variable Height/Variable Width
- Electronically controlled horizontal and vertical masking
- Aluminum extrusion frame finished with VeLux™
- Snap fastening system securely attaches screen to frame
- Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
- Wall mount brackets
- (1) external 12v screen trigger (VICS) - vertical panels
- (2) 3-position high voltage wall switches (HVS) - horizontal panels
Custom Options: (Available By Factory Quotation)
- Rear projection models
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios
- Acoustic perforation on front projection models
- Acoustically transparent masking panels
- BRIC system recommended for ultimate masking flexibility and control