The Stewart AllRise is the first and only automatic vertical screen that is capable of rear projection at jumbo sizes. The material size is available up to 15ft by 20ft, its unique arms move to the left and right of the image area when fully extended, leaving the projected light path clear. The AllRise is also available with any of our award winning front projection materials as well.
Designed in response to the demand for a large-scale electric screen capable of rear projection that does not descend from above, Stewart Filmscreen engineered the AllRise, a jumbo-sized automatic vertical electronically controlled projection screen. The AllRise is perfect for the worship facilities market, where high cathedral ceilings, religious icons, and custom architecture may require special mounting capabilities or for the screen to be hidden when not in use. The AllRise is an excellent choice for any application where a large size rear or front projection screen is desired.
The AllRise is equipped with Stewart’s exclusive Tab-Guy™ tension system designed to ensure a smooth flat surface and prevent edge curl. Matte black over-scan borders provide for a perfectly masked image area.
Stewart Filmscreen is synonymous for superior quality, custom craftsmanship, and excellent customer service. Since every Stewart product is handcrafted, custom sizes & configurations are easily accommodated. Contact your local Stewart Representative today and let us build one for you!
- World’s largest rear or front projection vertical rise screen
- Unique arm support system allows rear projection capability
- Housing features permanent or mobile mounting options
- Available image sizes up to 15’ x 20’
- Controlled acceleration/deceleration
- Standard removable casters
- (LVC) Low Voltage (24v) Control System
Custom Options: (Available By Factory Quotation)
- Custom sizes and aspect ratios
- Acoustic perforation on front projection models