The Cable Climber screen offers a unique electric screen solution for permanent installations with high ceilings. When operating the Cable Climber, a motorized mechanism automatically drops down that contains the actual projection screen housing. After completely descending, the Cable Climber then activates the motor within the projection screen housing allowing the viewing surface to deploy for a convenient and trouble-free presentation. The Cable Climber eliminates the need to set-up and tear down portable projection screens in any multi-purpose location.
- Electronically controlled
- Aluminum extrusion housing
- Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front or rear projection screen materials
- Exclusive Tab-Guy™ tension system ensures a smooth flat viewing surface
- Matte black over-scan border provides for a perfectly masked image area
- Excellent for use where high ceilings may be a concern