Many Hollywood blockbusters are produced in formats such as Cinemascope where the movie is 2.35 times wider than it is high. When watching this aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen, 33% of the pixels are used to create annoying black bars, therefore reducing your image resolution.
Designed for use with an anamorphic lens, the Cine-W features a native 2.35:1 image area allowing full enjoyment when watching movies in the super-wide cinemascope format.
Available with any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials, the Cine-W allows for a perfectly tensioned screen surface. The exclusive VeLux™ appliqu finish absorbs over-scan and also helps to increase perceived contrast.
- Native 2.35:1 Cinemascope image area
- Curved aluminum extrusion frame with 5” VeLux ™ border
- Choose from a variety of Stewart’s front projection screen materials
- Curvature reduces exposure to cross-reflected and side wall sources of ambient light
- Heightens viewer’s sense of immersion
- Custom radius to optimize your application
- Screen curve corrects for the pincushion geometry of anamorphic lenses
- Wall mounting brackets
Custom Options: (Available By Factory Quotation)
- Custom sizes
- Rear projection models
- Acoustic perforations on front projection models
- Aperture or hanging (eyebolts)